|Manufacture Product Code||Packaging Type||Price|
|Delivery in Miami - Ft Lauderdale is $50.00 per Pallet.|
|Sold by pallets. One Pallet = 42 Pails / 4 Drums / 1 Tote|
CONCRETE FORM OIL is designed to provide high quality concrete castings.
Concrete Form Oil is specially formulated to be used to improve the finish of concrete.
CONCRETE FORM OIL contains special rust inhibitors which protect the concrete from stains by inhibiting the formation of rust on the forms.
These inhibitors are specially designed to protect the forms from the type of corrosion caused by concrete.
CONCRETE FORM RELEASE OIL contains other additives which minimize surface cavities (Bug Holes) and allows a clean release.
FORM OIL TO PROTECT METAL AND WOODEN FORMS
CONCRETE FORM RELEASE AGENT can be applied by brush, spray, or dip. It can be readily diluted with diesel fuel or kerosene for less demanding applications.
FORM OIL - FEATURES, ADVANTAGES & BENEFITS:
• Contains a powerful corrosion inhibitor
• Forms will not rust surfaces
• Cleaner looking concrete
• Contains carefully selected form release agents
• Concrete does not stick to forms. Smoother concrete surfaces
• Contains special wetting and water displacement additives
• "Levels" water droplets on fresh concrete surfaces
• Minimal surface cavities (Bug Holes)
Concrete Form Oil Specs