|Manufacture Product Code||Packaging Type||Price|
|Delivery in Miami - Ft Lauderdale is $50.00 per Pallet.|
|Sold by pallets. One Pallet = 42 Pails / 4 Drums / 1 Tote|
SAE 10W40 MOTOR OIL
1800™ Brand HD MULTI-VIS MOTOR OILS are highly refined paraffinic base oils compounded to exacting specifications. They have a natural high viscosity index and a highly superior additive package that protects against rust, corrosion, oxidation and wear of moving parts. A detergent dispersant provides control of sludge and varnish.
PROPERTIES AND BENEFITS:
1. Maximum protection for extreme weather starting and driving conditions;
2. Excellent lubricity at both high and low temperatures;
3. Does not break down in stop and go driving;
4. Help reduce oil consumption;
5. Protection against foaming, rust and oxidation in the crankcase;
6. Dispersant additive keeps harmful dirt particles suspended in oil.
HD MULTI-VIS MOTOR OILS are recommended for U.S., European and Japanese cars and light duty trucks for diesel and gasoline engines.
HD MULTI-VIS MOTOR OILS meet and/or exceed the manufacturer’s requirements API SN,SM, SL, SJ, SH, ILSAG, GF-2, GF-3,GF-4.
This oil has a weight of SAE 10W40, meaning it has an SAE viscosity rating of 10 in cold temperatures and a rating of 40 at normal operating temperature. Always check your vehicle's owner's manual to verify that this is the correct weight of motor oil for your vehicle.